June 22, 2008

Elijah!

He is so cute! I love him oodles and oodles.He's all floppy and adorable. And now that he's got eyes, he's all finished. If I were to make him again, I would probably stuff him a bit fuller, but as it is I find his floppiness quite lovable. I was originally planning on making him as a gift for a to be determined recipient, but I think I might keep him and make baby clothes for the babies who might have gotten him.


All in all, the pattern (as with all of Ysolda's designs) was really lovely. Clear and easy to follow. There's a lot of picked up stitches, and occasionally it got a little bit finicky (sock size dpns made a big difference here), but no seams and no sewing on pieces. He was fun and quick to make. I'm quite happy.


He even reads my blog!


Pattern: Elijah by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Babyboo in Bright Aqua, just over 1 skein
Needles: US 2 1/2 Crystal Palace Bamboo dpns
Started: May 2008
Finished: June 2008

No comments: